Monday, December 20, 2010

Drunk College Girl’s Bikini Ripped Open

To be honest, I don’t think I would have kahones to sneak-up behind a chick, and rip her bikini/top open, exposing her tits to everybody around. Of course, I would be a willing participant to have ring-side seats for such an event. Lucky for the rest of us, that can’t bring ourselves to rip a girl’s clothes off in public, that we have guys that can do it, like our friend below.

There’s no shame in his game. He’s grinning from ear-to-ear. She doesn’t seem to mind it all that much, either. I mean, she’s laughing about the situation. Unfortunately, she covered her tits before the camera could take a shot, but she still looks damn hot. I can imagine those perky, little tits of hers look just as good of the rest of her.

Apparently, the Eminem wanna-be, in the corner, is too cool to be getting half-naked with a couple of cute college party girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment