Monday, December 20, 2010

Celebrity Nipple Slip - Carmit Bachar

I’m sure you’re thinking the same thing I was when I first saw her name; who the hell is “Carmit Bachar”? Well, she’s part of the all-girl music group, Pussycat Dolls. I couldn’t tell you if they’re any good or not, because I can honestly say that I’ve never heard one song by them. That I’m aware of, anyway. But a group of glamorous, sexy hotties is enough to catch my attention, anyday. With songs such as, “I Don’t Need A Man”, I can only guess it’s just another teenie-bopper, man-bashing, girl-power, ‘Spice Girls’ spin-off; feeding the lie to teenage girls, everywhere. Yet, they still use sex to sell themselves.

I decided to Google “Carmit Bachar” to see what else she’s done, if anything. Apparently, she’s fairly well-known in the back-up-dancer circles, dancing on tour with Beyonce Knowles and several well-known hollywood movies. She’s definitely sexy, though, and her perky tit(s) and nipple slipping out the side of her top makes her me a new fan of hers!


No comments:

Post a Comment