Monday, December 20, 2010

Club Girl Flashes Her Titty in the Club

I suppose that this could be a titty/nip slip, but I’m thinking her boobs are way too big and too plastic for her blouse to easily slip right off, accidentally exposing her boob to the public. If it is accidental, that’s one hell of a nipple slip, but I’m going to say that she’s probably purposely flashing her big ole boob for the camera.

I’m not really one for fake tits, but besides them being obviously a boob job, she has very nice breasts, in my opinion. Her boobs are big, round and firm and they don’t look deformed from surgery, by any means. What more can a girl ask for when it comes to her chest? And I’m sure she gets plenty of attention from both men and women when she’s out and about. She should continue to flash them, proudly.


No comments:

Post a Comment