Monday, December 20, 2010

Celebrity Nipple Slip - Jessica Simpson

Yes, this is the third time I’ve posted a photo of Jessica Simpson involved in some sort of public, yet accidental nipple exposure. And if you’re asking yourself, “Gee, I wonder if this guy has a ‘thing’ for Jessica Simpson?”, the answer is, “Yes, I do.” I’m not into her music or anything, but I do think she’s one of the most beautiful creatures on this planet. I mean, how can you not love an all-natural, big-titty, blonde bimbo? And that’s meant as compliment.

These photos of Jessica Simpson have been floating around the Net for quite a while, now, but I’ve never seen one this good. Not only does she look incredibly gorgeous, but those beautiful big natural boobs are on the very edge of busting-out of her top. As you can see, it’s not a perfect nip slip, but definitely the next best thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment