Monday, December 20, 2010

Celebrity Nipple Slip - Jessica Simpson

Lately, it seems the Jessica Simpson buzz has died down. I’m guessing since “Dukes of Hazzard” has come and gone, and from what I hear is a horrible movie. The only reason you would catch me watching that flick is strictly to see Jessica Simpson in her Daisy Dukes, or in a string-bikini, like her video for, “These Boots”. I’m still wondering if Johnny Knoxville got a piece of that.

This is more of a partial nip slip, or an areola slip, but her beautiful cleavage makes up for what we’re lacking in the full nipple slip department. She has all-natural, big boobs, so I’m sure it’s a task to keep those puppies under-wraps, which makes it all the more special when Jessica accidentally exposes her nipples. At least, she finally dumped Nick. Now it’s finally my chance to make my move. :mrgreen:



No comments:

Post a Comment