Monday, December 20, 2010

Club Girl Forceably Flashes Her Boob

Personally, I’ve never had any luck attempting this kind of maneuver on women. Even with the ones I’m dating! I usually get smacked, so I eventually learned that it’s not good for me, if I try and pull down a women’s top, exposing her boobs. As we can see, some dudes have whatever it takes to get away with this. I used to have a buddy like that. He was always feeling-up and grabbing women’s goodies, but they always just laughed it off, like it’s no big deal.

It’s obvious that this drunk club girl doesn’t mind a bit, that some dude is pulling down her bra/top, forcing her boob to be exposed in public. It’s a very nice boob, too. And any girl that’s willing to let you do that, in my perception, is probably willing to show you a whole lot more in private. It’s more-than-likely the booze in her that has killed any desire to stop you from exposing and groping her public.


No comments:

Post a Comment