Monday, December 20, 2010

Drunk Club Girls Flash a Preview

When I was a regular at some of the hot night clubs, lots of women would flash their tits or flip-up the back of their dress, revealing a hot ass, outlined by thong panties. I’m sure the booze had a lot to do with it, but my point is that it doesn’t matter what the setting is, if a girl wants to show off her body to the masses or privately, she’s going to do it.

I don’t usually post photos of girls willingly flashing their boobs, or any other part of their body for that matter. But since these drunk club girls are in a public setting and the one girl DOES have very nice boobs and even better nipples, I figured, “why the hell not.” I just wish I was aware that wearing one bright red, fingerless glove was fashionable. And here, I’ve been walking around wearing no gloves at all, like some sort of chump.



No comments:

Post a Comment