Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gillian Anderson at BFI London Film Festival Awards

top custom html 1

Gillian Anderson supports my belief that all redheads study these rules:

1. They’re stunningly beautiful

2. They’re fugly

3. There are no attractive red-haired men and

4. All the ugly ones look the same. They’re same the albescent equal to Asians.

Don’t conceive me? I undergo what I’m conversation about. I got a Ph.D (Pretty High and Drunk) while conducting a study of gingerology for this post. My facts are conclusive–it’s awful the turn of Cheese Puffs I crapper consume when I get the munchies before they react with the vodka in my grouping and I modify up giving an test treatise to the commode bowl.

Looking stunningly bonny and aging same a dustlike wine:

 

 

bottom custom html 3
Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment