Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quickies: Fields of Gold

top custom html 2

You crapper be charged with sexed attack for sabotaging your partner’s condoms. Unless you’re just breaking them in same a beatific Samaritan, which is how I explained it to the judge. (Jezebel)

Anna Faris in some serious fuck-me pumps on David Letterman. (Celeb Slam)

Chris Brown is smooooooth. (The Blemish)

Rihanna abandons the Northern Ireland cereal fields and goes grubbing on the streets in her newborn video. (Hollywood Rag)

Mandy Moore masturbating with a cucumber. I prefer spaghetti squash myself. (G Celeb)

Kim Kardashian confronts digit of her haters. I hate myself for typing that. See how it every comes flooded circle? (Seriously? OMG)

And speech of Kim Kardashian, surmisal who wore a see-through shirt to go bowling? One hint: she’s a giant whore. (The Grumpiest)

Chace Crawford’s marijuana charges are dropped. When asked for comment, the DA said, “He’s white! What did you expect?” (Bitten & Bound)

Elisabetta Canalis might be off Dancing with the Stars for now, but these pics of her in her tiny costumes module springy on forever. (Moe Jackson)

Jessica Alba explains ground she titled her girl Haven instead of “Membranes” or “Amniotic Sac.” (Dlisted)

Ladies and gentleman, allow me to present the subtleties of a beatific anti-joke. (Caveman Circus)

I’ve got sextet text for you: Detroit’s Booty Lounge stripper tailgating bus. Do with it what you will. (Busted Coverage)

Olivia Wilde looks terrible with blond hair. Like Christina Applegate during her “Married with Children” days. (Use My Computer)

Ashley Tisdale in a “Toddler & Tiaras” spoof. (Pop Crunch)

bottom custom html 3
Google

No comments:

Post a Comment