Thursday, September 29, 2011

Holly Madison Insures Her Tits for $1 Million

top custom html 1

Former “Girl Next Door” Holly Madison prefabricated headlines this farewell after disclosing she’d condemned discover a $1 meg shelter contract on her bounteous imitation tits with the famous Lloyd’s of London. People Magazine says:

Madison, 31, said she did it to protect herself and others who materialize in her Las Vegas production, Peepshow.

“If anything happened to my boobs, I’d be discover for a some months and I’d probably be discover a meg dollars,” she said. “I thought I’d cover my assets.”

Madison appears lidless during segments of the Vegas show, which, in her mind, prefabricated the shelter contract necessary, [saying], “They’re my direct money makers right now.”

One meg dollars is a lot of money for (NSFW) a boob employ that looks same it was performed in an forsaken carnicería somewhere in Juarez. I meet wish there’s a beatific somberness traveller in place.

At the 2011 Beautiful Humitarian awards:

PHOTO SOURCE: Fame Pictures

bottom custom html 3
Google

No comments:

Post a Comment