Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lady Gaga Nude and Uncherished in Vanity Fair

top custom html 3

Lady Gaga bemoans her inability to be “truly cherished” by a man in the Jan issue of Vanity Fair. What naked single leg hip extensions hit to do with that I’m sure I don’t know. The Daily Mail says:

In a stunning admission she told Vanity Fair: “I hit never change truly treasured by a lover. I hit an inability to undergo what healthiness feels same with a man.

I hit this gist on grouping where it starts out good… and then they hate me.”

Gaga said she’s endured emotional break-ups that hit been followed up with impromptu proposals.

But her salutation is: “How fuckin’ romantic, you asshole. Sure pop a anulus on my digit and make it all better. I crapper buy myself a fuckin’ ring!”

That’s right, she crapper buy herself a fuckin’ ring. And she crapper ass herself, too, what with the member and everything. So what the inferno does she requirement you for? You’d really just be in the way.

bottom custom html 2
Google

No comments:

Post a Comment