Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lady Gaga Nude and Uncherished in Vanity Fair

top custom html 2

Lady Gaga bemoans her quality to be “truly cherished” by a man in the Jan supply of Vanity Fair. What naked single handicap hip extensions hit to do with that I’m sure I don’t know. The Daily Mail says:

In a stunning entering she told Vanity Fair: “I hit never change truly cherished by a lover. I hit an quality to undergo what healthiness feels same with a man.

I hit this effect on people where it starts discover good… and then they dislike me.”

Gaga said she’s endured emotive break-ups that hit been followed up with impromptu proposals.

But her salutation is: “How fuckin’ romantic, you asshole. Sure pop a anulus on my digit and make it every better. I crapper acquire myself a fuckin’ ring!”

That’s right, she crapper acquire herself a fuckin’ ring. And she crapper ass herself, too, what with the penis and everything. So what the hell does she need you for? You’d rattling meet be in the way.

bottom custom html 3
Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment